Tue, Nov 02|
Menstrual Health Awareness For Educators & Youth Workers
For anyone who work's in a Primary/Post Primary School , Further Education or Youth Work Setting. A 2 Hr Introduction Workshop that will enhance both personal and professional development. Our Focus at Changing Cycles is on Period Equality, Education & Empowerment.
Time & Location
Nov 02, 2021, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM GMT
About the event
This is a 2 Hr Introduction Workshop that will enhance both personal and professional development. It will be aimed at anyone who works in a Primary/Post Primary School, Further Education or Youth Support Environment.
We will explore:
- Menstruation beyond biology.
- Phases of the menstrual cycle
- Is it a menstrual health problem or a mental health problem.
- Menstruation and sport.
- Menstrual Ill Health(Endometriosis, PCOS,PMDD).
- Perimenopause & menopause.
- Menstruation & Additional Needs.
- Eco Friendly Periods
Online Via Zoom: Multiple Dates & Times.
For More Info visit:
Individual Attendee£20.00+£0.50 service fee
Up To 5 Attendees£75.00+£1.88 service fee
Up to 10 Attendee's£120.00+£3.00 service fee
10 + Attendee's£150.00+£3.75 service fee