Menstrual Health Awareness For Educators & Youth Workers
Time & Location
About the event
This is a 2 Hr Introduction Workshop that will enhance both personal and professional development. It will be aimed at anyone who works in a Primary/Post Primary School, Further Education or Youth Support Environment.
We will explore:
- Menstruation beyond biology.
- Phases of the menstrual cycle
- Is it a menstrual health problem or a mental health problem.
- Menstruation and sport.
- Menstrual Ill Health(Endometriosis, PCOS,PMDD).
- Perimenopause & menopause.
- Menstruation & Additional Needs.
- Eco Friendly Periods
Online Via Zoom: Multiple Dates & Times.
For More Info visit:
- Individual Attendee£20+£0.50 Service fee£20+£0.50 Service fee0£0
- Up To 5 Attendees£75+£1.88 Service fee£75+£1.88 Service fee0£0
- Up to 10 Attendee's£120+£3 Service fee£120+£3 Service fee0£0
- 10 + Attendee's£150+£3.75 Service fee£150+£3.75 Service fee0£0